Gear list of favorites that we use & love. Please note, these are affiliate links. This means if you click through and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
- Sony a7III — I love this mirrorless full frame camera! Powerful and fast for both photos and videos + still compact enough to take anywhere.
- Sony FE 35mm f/1.8 lens — Versatile prime lens that I use for almost everything. Large aperture is great in low light.
- Sony FE 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 GM lens — This lens is good for hiking and capturing wildlife from a distance. Crisp and clear for a zoom lens.
- Samsung T5 Portable SSD — Lightweight and super fast external hard drive that you can take anywhere. RIP to my old 3lb hard drive from college!
- Manfrotto Befree Advanced Tripod — Lightweight + prefect for travel.
- Apple Macbook Pro — Speed matters when working on multiple projects – especially for video and animation.
- iPad Pro — Fantastic for editing pictures on the go. Get up close and personal with your work wherever you are.
- Brevite Camera Bag
- GoPro Hero 6 — Love this little one for backpacking. Great for those landscape selfies on the trails when you’re out in the wild alone. We took our older model all throughout South America and it was perfect.
Searching for a starter camera?
Sony a6000 — This camera is great for backpacking trips, road trips and traveling abroad! I took this baby across the US and all throughout Europe. Lightweight, great starter camera with 24 megapixels that shoots up to 11 fps. A good place to start when getting to know the Sony mirrorless alpha series. It really holds its value too! When I was ready to upgrade my gear, I resold mine at a great price.